Tuesday 10 March 2015

Sketchcrawl with LUCA at Villa Vauban

I'm a bit late posting my sketches from our outing with LUCA at Villa Vauban last month.

We were blessed with great weather and many people turned up. It was a lot of fun.

This time I felt a bit less daunted about drawing the building. After last time's sketching session with Leen there, I guess I'm starting to know the building a bit better.

Villa Vauban
Playing with contrasts
It was a great opportunity to meet new sketching enthusiasts, increase our small group of usual sketchers.

Portraits
Zeta and another sketcher
We finished the afternoon with a nice drink & draw, one of my favourite parts of any sketchcrawl.

@ Weschtesgaart
@ Weschtesgaart
I think we'll be collaborating more with LUCA in the future, which is a very exciting prospect.

No comments:

Post a Comment